Monday, November 10, 2014

Dr. Vijay's Health Diary: 4th Day/77 Days

Reaching Healthy Weight:  Day-4

73 days to go.....


Overweight and obesity are defined as "abnormal or excessive fat accumulation that may impair health"----WHO.


With minor modifications, my diet and exercises went well on fourth day too....

Diet:


I had my regular Kashyam.
  1. Morning:  Milk plus Kellog's Chocos.
  2. Around 9.30:  I had Pomegranate.
  3. Around 10.30 AM:  I had Tender Coconut.
  4. Afternoon Lunch:  I had Two Tandoori Rotis and Vegetable Curry (It contains capsicum and baby corn).
  5. Evening I had tea with 3 Britania Multigrain Biscuits.
  6. Night Dinner I had 3 thin chapatis and curry.
  7. After some time I had one apple and one cup cake.

Activities:

  • I got up by 7.30 AM and went to bed early by 10.30.  So, feeling happy with those changes.
  • I have exercised for about 30 minutes and went to my office by car.  So, could not walk for 6 kilometers yesterday, however, I managed to walk for 2 kilometers in other forms of walking.
  • Sitting hours are comparatively reduced.
Instead of checking my weight daily, I planned to check once in three days.

However, I feel comfortable and lite even at the end of the day.

No comments: