Sunday, November 9, 2014

Dr. Vijay's Health Diary: 3rd day/ 77 days

Reaching Healthy Weight:  Day-3

74 days to go.....

"It is scientifically considered that Abdominal Obesity acts as risk factors for various cardiovascular diseases and diabetes."


      
 My 3rd day went quite satisfactory in terms of diet and exercises, and walking.  I tried to improve my will power that helped me to cement my goal stronger.

"As desired, I lost a weight of 300 grams in three days."

Today Started my day bit early, I got up by 8.00 AM and after freshen up I had few Ayurvedic Medicines.  As Ayurveda believes on "Ahara;" "Vihara;" "Aushadha;" in preventing some illnesses or even to restore or boost your health.  In my case as I felt it necessary to shed excess fats, I started having Kashayam.

Diet:


  • Followed by which I had Cup of lite Coffee after 30 minutes.
  • Then I had Sunfeast Masala Oats.(9.00 AM).
  • Around 10.30 AM:  I had Tender Coconut.
  • Around 1.45 PM:  I had Two Tandoori Rotis plus curry provided along with.
  • I had tea around 5 PM.
  • Night I had A cup of Steamed Corn around 8.30 PM.
  • One Apple around 9.00 PM
  • At 9.30 PM I could not resist having one cup cake :-(. {Cup cake is not a part of my diet, but could not control having it....}
  • Water when and as needed.

Activities:


  • I did walking as usual 6.5-7.00 kilometers to and fro to my office.
  • I did some warm up exercises in morning.
  • I tried avoiding sitting for long hours in my cabin and I just walked in my campus in every one hour interval.
  • Went to bed by 11. PM.






No comments: