Friday, November 7, 2014

Dr. Vijay's Diary: Day 2/77

Reaching Healthy Weight

2nd Day out of 77 Days.

       

Message to friends:

"There are three causative factors for any illness which we are going to suffer:
Prajanaparadha: Committing mistakes knowingly.
Asatmendriyartha samyoga:  Wrong usage of our senses
Kala or parinama:  Seasonal variations."

Prajanaparadha: Committing mistakes knowingly :

"I know I have committed some mistakes knowingly that may harm my health. 
Eg:  As I am fond of sweets, I use to have sweets almost daily after having dinner which is typically a grave mistake."  

  As usual I woke up by 8.30 AM, which I am going to fix it 6.00 AM from next day.  Soon after getting up, I did warm up exercise for 15 minutes.  Had Coffee (less coffee powder and more milk).  Had two Idly with sambar.

I had a 3 KM walk and on the way I had one tender coconut water.

After reaching my hospital, I just checked my weight, it is still same 77 Kg, no change however.

To be continued....................

Dated: 08/11/2014, 9.15 AM:

Yesterday afternoon I just skipped my lunch.  Then Around 5.30 PM, I had traditional 'ela-ada' from my Sanjeevanam Restaurant.

Night Dinner I had rice and daal as dinner which I am going to change it from next day.

So, My overall diet on Day-2 was:

  • A cup of Coffee (Less Coffee Powder and More Milk).
  • 2 Idly and Sambar.
  • Tender coconut.
  • Cup of Tea (4 PM).
  • Ela-ada.
  • Rice & Dal.
  • Water (when and as needed).
However I maintained having the above mentioned in equal intervals.

Activities done:
As I decided, I walked total of 6 kilometers.
Avoided sitting for long hours and walked in between in my campus {luckily I have enough space to relax :-) }
In between I have done some stretching exercises for two-three minutes whenever I come out of my chamber.

From tomorrow on wards, I designed some lifestyle changes and diet changes, which I am going to follow.  Once I settled down with diet control, then I will design on my nutritional requirements.









No comments: