Friday, November 14, 2014

Dr. Vijay's Diary on 8th day....

Reaching Healthy Weight:  {Day-8}

69 days to go....


My eighth day disappointed me a bit!!!!

Because of rains I could not walk as desired, however I managed to walk about 2-kilometers  in other forms.

However, My diet went well and strictly.  Literally I stopped having coffee now and minimized added sugars and I am getting natural sugars through fruits.

Diet: As usually.

  • Morning Milk with Kellog's.
  • One Apple.
  • Tender coconut.
  • Laddu on one special occasion from my office.
  • Two Tandoori Rotis and vegetable curry around 2.30 PM.
  • Evening Tea at 4 PM.
  • Night:  I had one single Raagi Dosa at Madurai Idly shop.
  • Night a cup of milk with kellogs at 8.30 PM.
  • Orange at 9.00 PM.

Activities:  Rain minus 6 Kilometers :-(.
Exercises for 30 minutes.

No comments: