Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Do you know???? There are various types of fats in our body. Brown fats, White fats, Subcutaneous fats, visceral fats, and belly fat. Which fat types are you trying do shed!!!!!!

Reaching Healthy Weight:  {Day 18}

59 days to go....


Do you know????  There are various types of fats in our body.  Brown fats, White fats, Subcutaneous fats, visceral fats, and belly fat.  Which fat types are you trying do shed!!!!!!

Unfortunately, there is no major changes in my weight from a week, probably I might have overlapped strictness and laziness in following suitable diet!!!!  However, Luckily I am not gaining weight.

Still I feel I am on track as we must admit our diet and lifestyle should be like normal ECG...  Ups and Downs are okay to reach your goal!!!!

Well, My diet for the day was:


  • Morning Milk with Kellogg's Corn Flakes.
  • Small Banana.
  • For Lunch, I had Two Tandoori Rotis plus Curry.
  • Evening Tea.
  • Dinner again it was Two Tandoori Rotis plus Daal.
  • Night one Small Banana and Milk.


Activities:  As usual Walking for 7 Kilometers (Up and Down for my clinic).


No comments: