Friday, November 21, 2014

"Your spine could become your enemy if you increase your weight."

Reaching Healthy Weight:  {Day 15}

62 days to go....

"Your spine could become your enemy if you increase your weight."



***Being overweighed also cause various spine problems including early lumbar spondylosis, and early cervical spondylosis.****

My diary:  As my workout was minimum for three days, there is no major changes in weight, however I feel lite.  On 15th Day my diet started as usual:

Morning Breakfast, I had two Dosa and Chutney.

Around 10 AM, I had one cappuccino plus bread toast at Cafe Day.

Lunch, I had 2 Tandoori Rotis.

My dinner went bit heavy yet healthy at Sanjeevanam, A Special Combo Dinner called as 'Sishiram.'  Sishiram is a mix of multivegetarian and multifruit blended with different natural herbs with superb soup, salads, starters, main course, and desserts.  I compensated my balanced nutrition with this dinner.
You can check this link for details:  http://www.avacare.in/sanjeevanam/vegetarian-restaurants



My activities became slightly dull, however managed to walk 2 kilometers in other forms of activities.

No comments: